New Year’s Business Resolutions for 201401.02.2014
Well, to be honest with you, it was not that easy to wake up today, since I was still rather tired on account of the wonderful New Year's Eve party I went to a couple of days ago.
With the new year just having started, I was thinking about the New Year's resolutions I made at the start of 2013.
All together I made five resolutions for 2013 and I believe I more or less managed to succeed with all of them (I had big problems with not working on Sundays )
Actually, most of my resolutions are still valid for this year as well, since almost all of them are related to my customers.
Here's my list from last year:
- I will take the time during the winter months to really bond with my clients.
- I will clean up and update my customer database.
- I will invest a bit more time into training my team (including myself).
- I will make more profit than last year.
- I will not work on Sundays.
And hare are my new ones:
- I plan my work a bit better in this year; I would really like to increase the efficiency of my team.
- I will work on my promotions more.
- I will pay more attention to safety issues, in order to maintain my firm's zero-accident record.
- I will spend more time with my family.
Did you also recycle some of your resolutions from last year?
Leave me a comment about what you think about my resolutions!
Image source: http://moninavelarde.com/newyears/